Tried to buy the WHF Awards issue last week in Smiths but no luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Then I remembered the awards issue takes a little time to hit the shops - I will look again today.

D

Deleted member 2457

Still not in the shops can you tell me when the awards issue will hit the shops please? I am sure I got an email a while back saying about it being available.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi there, friendly reminder to keep things civil when folks are asking questions on these forums. @gel I have pinged the team for you to see if we can get you an answer :) .
Thanks very much I just went back and checked my emails and it was on the 16th October but looks like it was the 49-inches TVs review one and not the awards one. Perhaps I saw the awards nominations on the website and Sevenoaks early and thought the awards issue WHF mag would be out by now. Anyway thanks for the reply and look forward to hearing when the awards issue mag comes out. Gel

sward

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
So it sounds like the issue doesn't come out till after the awards ceremony (the team probably doesn't want to scoop itself), so I don't have an expect date for you, but it should be soon (as the awards were very recent!) ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

So it sounds like the issue doesn't come out till after the awards ceremony (the team probably doesn't want to scoop itself), so I don't have an expect date for you, but it should be soon (as the awards were very recent!) ;)
Just seen this:

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

Got one from tesco today. Wish I had kept the old ones, think I've bought every one since 1998
I started collecting them in 2004 but my Dad used to buy them before me and they were always laying around the house. I only now have a collection of about 7 WHF mags now and about 7 HCC too.

D

Deleted member 2457

See my collection here:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 5
D

Deleted member 2457

I am going to ask my sister for a WHF subscription for Xmas and a HCC one for my Birthday this year.

Reactions: Tonestar1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts