transfer from itunes to wma

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but i've just burnt a load of cd's to itunes, i now want to transfer those songs to wma so i can burn it to an sd card so i can play it in my car.

I don't know, is it possible to transfer your itunes library to an sd card.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Not an area of interest for myself but a quick google of “itunes to sd card” gives links to how it can be done.

Seems to be a bit of a faff to me at first glance – particularly with including album info etc - but you would probably know better than me.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Thanks sizzers i saw some video tutorials on youtube this afternoon but i didn't really understand it, ithought it might have been easier to understand if it was written down.

I have tried holding down Ctrl +A to select all on itunes & copy & pasting to usb drive but it didn't work.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Sorry I can’t be more help but my expertise only really stretches as far as transferring files to my Walkman.

I don’t use iTunes to rip, but the top block of links on the google search I mentioned appear straightforward enough to my extremely non-tech PC mind. It seems a simple enough drop-and-drag job, but with me nothing is that simple as I can get easily confused with all this PC tech!

PIPPI

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Can anybody help with this subject, as i would like to convert all my itunes music and transfer to usb memory stick for use in my car stereo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts