Trading in ?

Loverobot

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
I'm coming to realise that probably for the level of audio quality that I am after I would be best upgrading my current turntable. I'm wondering is it commonly the case that dealers will trade in used equipment or is it simply a case of selling privately? I am thinking of going from a virtually brand-new Planar 2 to a Planar 6 with an Ania cartridge and I'm wondering if this makes it easier? Anybody able to recommend anywhere that I could chat to about this and of course audition the above?

Loverobot

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
Yes that's fair and I understand they don't know what they are taking in really (despite what people will say about their own kit!) so have to build in potential work and profit
It's funny I've noticed for example with used cartridges every single 1 of them has been described as having very limited less than 50 hours use....!
Thanks

D

Deleted member 197450

I'm coming to realise that probably for the level of audio quality that I am after I would be best upgrading my current turntable. I'm wondering is it commonly the case that dealers will trade in used equipment or is it simply a case of selling privately? I am thinking of going from a virtually brand-new Planar 2 to a Planar 6 with an Ania cartridge and I'm wondering if this makes it easier? Anybody able to recommend anywhere that I could chat to about this and of course audition the above?
HiFix (Frank Harvey HiFi) could be one shop in Coventry:

D

Deleted member 197450

Here’s another one:

Bedford ( I believe).

Reactions: Loverobot

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts