Trading Forum

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Not about the mag exactly but can we have a trading forum Andrew? For second hand "for sale" and "wanted"?

Would be very useful! Obviously you'd need some rules and probably a private messaging system for deals agreed. It would be very handy indeed!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The problem is that the current software doesn't support private messaging. But there's a second phase of site development due to start soon, and a trading forum is on the agenda for that one.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew, I think it's a good idea apart from "spammers". What I see here in this lovely (and very friendly forum) is most of the posters are hifi novice (please don't take it in offendsive way, we all were virgin once) which may not be season enough to spot spams!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Are you going ahead with this section, Mr Andrew? So many members here like cables so I was pondering over sell my bucket full.....cheap!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
It's still very much a core deliverable on our aspirational roadmap, but we're currently blueskying the next implementation, and targeting Q1 08.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard wrote the following post at Wed, Sep 05 2007 2:25 PM:

Actually just starting to sober up from breakfast...

Ermm, thanks for letting us know Andrew, or we would never have known the difference :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts