Top Gun 4K Blu-ray release soon!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

You don't need a wireless adapter. It's got built-in wi-fi.
Like Buzz said I think I need an adaptor because of the way it’s behaving. I will have another look. Any ideas which adaptor I need?

D

Deleted member 2457

Just bought one - fingers crossed now it works. Coming tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 2457

What’s the verdict from those who’ve watched it about the picture quality? To me it seems a bit like remastering a Bill Haley EP from 1956 in 192/24?
I suppose it’s a bit better than the Blu-ray but not by much.

Reactions: nopiano
D

Deleted member 2457

how necessary is it to buy them after owning blu rays as well? How many times more are you planning to watch? Would renting not been an option?
Not that necessary I suppose unless it’s your favourite movie. Haven’t watch it once yet! None. :) Renting would be a much better option depending upon price of renting and buying outright. I look at both then decide. If you rent though the quality isn’t as good as the disc.

Tinman1952

Not that necessary I suppose unless it’s your favourite movie. Haven’t watch it once yet! None. :) Renting would be a much better option depending upon price of renting and buying outright. I look at both then decide. If you rent though the quality isn’t as good as the disc.
I bought the 4K version on Apple TV a couple of weeks ago for £7.99 Bargain! 👍

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts