Top Gun 4K Blu-ray release soon!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

I just found Lord of the Rings trilogy extended editions in 4K HDR on Apple TV for £24.99! :)

4K and HDR is all good.......how necessary is it to buy them after owning blu rays as well? How many times more are you planning to watch? Would renting not been an option? In a few months, I'm sure this will be available on some platforms for free. I mean this in good faith.....I do get worried about the amount you spend on a regular basis although it's none of my business.

D

Deleted member 2457

4K and HDR is all good.......how necessary is it to buy them after owning blu rays as well? How many times more are you planning to watch? Would renting not been an option? In a few months, I'm sure this will be available on some platforms for free. I mean this in good faith.....I do get worried about the amount you spend on a regular basis although it's none of my business.
I don’t own the Blu-rays, BB. I have actually spent very little money this year. I sold my Pioneer amp and Cambridge Audio 4K Blu-ray player, Xbox One S the Xbox Series X was a Xmas and birthday present. I returned the LG soundbar too. You‘re my mate BB so thanks for thinking about me but I am doing okay. Thanks.

Reactions: bigboss

buzz_lightclick

I don’t own the Blu-rays, BB. I have actually spent very little money this year. I sold my Pioneer amp and Cambridge Audio 4K Blu-ray player, Xbox One S the Xbox Series X was a Xmas and birthday present. I returned the LG soundbar too. You‘re my mate BB so thanks for thinking about me but I am doing okay. Thanks.
Where did you sell your 901 in the end? Never saw it on eBay other than the cancelled sale a few months ago?

D

Deleted member 2457

My dad is currently watching Lord of the Rings 4K Dolby Vision on his LG OLED via my Apple TV account and it’s stunning - no picture noise on this picture!

D

Deleted member 2457

Just got Star Wars the original trilogy on 4K from Apple TV for £12! :)

The 4K Blu-rays I get tomorrow are going back.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just got Star Wars the original trilogy on 4K from Apple TV for £12! :)

The 4K Blu-rays I get tomorrow are going back.
The Rise of Skywalker 4K HDR on Apple TV now £4.99!

D

Deleted member 2457

I think I am going to have to buy Game of Thrones on Apple TV, I now cant be bothered to keep changing discs! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

If you've already got the discs.....isn't it better to wait until it becomes free on a platform?
Yes, I have just discovered the price on Apple TV too! I got Season 1-7 on Blu-ray which I bought on Amazon France, so I will continue to watch them. Hopefully it will start from where I finished last time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts