Tonbridge AudioJumble 9 Oct 2011

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I missed the last one of these, only reading about it in a magazine afterwards, but in the absence of any other posts about it...in Kent on 9th October 2011.

http://www.audiojumble.co.uk/

I declare no commercial attachment, but will be queuing at 09.30 for the early entry opportunities :)

Maybe WHFSV forum members could carry a latest copy of WHFSV to meet up! (Beats a pink rose).

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Just realised this clashes with the England vs France World Cup Rugby.

Looks like Virgin TiVo will be in action, with a Likely Lads reenactment of that England v Hungary football episode until I get home.

But what if I see a Linn LP12 or a Rega P5 at the jumble? Do I buy and then hide it away for weeks, before installing quietly without Mrs C noticing.

Or do I lie about the cost and live with the guilt?

(Maybe Mrs C thinks I'll come back with a valve amp monstrosity (her words) and so will be quietly relieved at just another turntable.

Perhaps I should stay at home and watch the rugby.

DandyCobalt said:
Just realised this clashes with the England vs France World Cup Rugby.

Looks like Virgin TiVo will be in action, with a Likely Lads reenactment of that England v Hungary football episode until I get home.

But what if I see a Linn LP12 or a Rega P5 at the jumble? Do I buy and then hide it away for weeks, before installing quietly without Mrs C noticing.

Or do I lie about the cost and live with the guilt?

(Maybe Mrs C thinks I'll come back with a valve amp monstrosity (her words) and so will be quietly relieved at just another turntable.

Perhaps I should stay at home and watch the rugby.

Stick with P3/24

Buy flowers / beer (in any order)

Sit back and watch rugby - thus having a clear conscience and a fatter wallet!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts