Tidal on digital audio players

Idatoil

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I know many DAPs can stream tidal but can any store offline content? I was gearing up to get the AK Kann until I found out it doesn't store tidal data for offline listening.

insider9 said:
I believe I've read that Onkyo DP-X1 can do it. Maybe Al Ears can confirm/deny this?

Might be worth checking their website. I know it streams but I don't actually use mine for that. Whether it stores I am not sure. Would seem mad if it doesn't.

Anyway, it's a darn sight cheaper than a Kann .... ;-)

insider9

Al ears said:
Joe Cox said:
Yes, you can on the Onkyo.

Thanks for clarification Joe. I might just look into that now I have a device that can do it.
I'd say that's ideal for you, Al. Ability to download a lot of music you might not know and discovering new albums/artists while you're away. And whatever you liked you can then get on vinyl on your return.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
of digital players. I saw a Sony TAZH1ES today, paired with the largest on ear headphones i ever saw. The sales lady offerd me a listen. I had one glimpse at the price, and politely declined :)

Also saw a VPI prime in Taiwan today. Even that was a massive peice of kit. And gorgeous looking. I could spend endless evenings just looking at it. Everything about it was alluring except the price again :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts