THX Optimizer Glasses

david_tring

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Andrew - this thread may have gone on elsewhere since August's posting but today (February 6th 2008) I have just logged on to the THX store site. Yes the glasses are still available at $1.99 (top value), but the carriage to the UK is either $65 or $73!

$73 - I can probably fly to the US on RyanAir for that!

I've sent them a stroppy e-mail re the shipping costs and also asked if they have any European outlets....

If they ever reply - I'll let you know - David.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As i replied elsewhere last week, the site actually says

"Disregard shipping prices in your cart. Item sent via USPS. US approx $2.50, Int'l $2-10"

A

Anonymous

A cover disc with these damn glasses would be a FANTASTIC incentive. Great idea, Claire.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="david_tring"]Yes the glasses are still available at $1.99 (top value), but the carriage to the UK is either $65 or $73! [/quote]

As Andrew said, ignore that. I bought a pair a couple of months back from the THX site and only paid a couple of dollars. They arrived in the post a few days later.

david_tring

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
Following my recent on-line order for a pair of THX glasses, they arrived within a few days by ordinary post from the States (in an envelope with no packing). I've been waiting for my credit card statement to see what the final cost was - it's just come in at $5.89, or £3.11 in real money. I guess they're worth it overall - you actually only seem to need them for one of the exercises in the THX set-up but it makes the whole thing complete I guess.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Just get the Digital Video Esentials DVD and there is a pair included and a much more comprehensive set up for both Video and sound.

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare

I thought your idea of of doing a cover mount with TXH Optimizer Glasses was brilliant especially as there still appear to be lots of people out there struggling to get them easily in UK (myself included).

What happened about this?

It can only help the magazine's sales figures (and maybe find it some more new regular fans/subscribers) :)

Many thanks in anticipation

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts