Them Crooked Vultures

A

Anonymous

This is on my xmas list. Going to see them live in December should be a great gig.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Our Sonos was playing Last FM all day yesterday, with the genre set to alternative rock. There were some familiar, some not. While I was passing it every now and again, a track was playing that caught my ear - it was Them Crooked Vultures. I made a point of remembering the name to check them out, and then this thread pops up - I had no idea who it was, but loved the track that was playing.

The album is on Napster - listening to it right now
emotion-1.gif

Tonestar1

I saw them at Pukklepop in August, sounded good but was kinda difficult to appreciate hearing the material live for the first time at a fest. Bought the album on monday and have really being enjoying it. I think that JH really sounds lie Bowie on one of the tracks in a flight of the concords kinda way. Looking forward to seeing them at the corn exchange in Dec now I'm more familiar with their stuff.

peter8171

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
I've got this on my Christmas list. Can't wait to get a chance to hear it. Been a fan of Foo Fighters, Nirvana and QOTSA for ages, so looking forward to it.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
SpiceWeasel:David, did you see this ? Live at Reading festival.Naah, as I said, only heard them for the first time yesterday. I knew this group was getting together, but I didn't know what they were to be called. Just noticed it's coming out on vinyl, so I'll get the Diverse Vinyl guys to bring along a copy for me tomorrow
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts