THE NEW MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM!

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Some proper good old skool music back with a new Michael Jackson Album, the tracks i've heard are awesome, I see Sony are promoting the NEW Michael Jackson album for the xperia Z2, good selling point tho, sony arn't stupid.

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
He's the KING Of Music. Everyone LOVES a Bit Of MJ. If you like Music, and know the difference between good music and the crap in the charts today you gotta know and love some MJ. Classics like Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, Smooth Criminal,...... Come On!

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
ontheline said:
He's the KING Of Music. Everyone LOVES a Bit Of MJ. If you like Music, and know the difference between good music and the crap in the charts today you gotta know and love some MJ. Classics like Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, Smooth Criminal,...... Come On!

nope, not one. Love R&B and Motown.

but since i was a kid MJ get in my nerves. Just that. :grin:

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
ontheline said:

No Comment! That's like saying I Love Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Ne Yo, but i hate MJ..... makes no sense.. these guys are all inspired by MJ and still will never come close. Loves R&B and Motown but doesn't like MJ..... you serious?

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
ontheline said:
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
ontheline said:

Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown

not my cup of tea, sorry.

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
ontheline said:
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
ontheline said:

Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown

not my cup of tea, sorry.

you don't have to be sorry. just never heard of anyone liking motown but not Michael Jackson or The Jackson 5.

TRENDING THREADS