The new edition.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Messiah:What happened to the Retro section?? Wasn't this going to feature the first Sony Walkman??

As generously-proportioned Chris has said, it was, and it does.

idc

PJPro:Gerrardasnails:.......... I'm loving the quotes from us forum members! PJPro gets a mention among others, good to hear that us, mere mortals, are heard! Yeah. I was reading it in the kitchen and gave a shout when I saw it....making my wife and the kids jump!

On that note, in the same article there is a quote from IDC which I think may be me as I have given up downloading until prices go down or quality goes up and started importing CDs instead. But can you confirm that, ot is it I.D.C you are quoting?

Thanks

idc

A

Anonymous

Love the new style mag. Interesting new articles, better laid out and just generally an all round better read than the old style. So much so, I'm going to take out a subscription for it now. Keep up the good work guys.... and girls!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
idc:On that note, in the same article there is a quote from IDC which I think may be me as I have given up downloading until prices go down or quality goes up and started importing CDs instead. But can you confirm that, ot is it I.D.C you are quoting?

Yes, one of those...

idc

I will go with it being me, the true idc! It is a very good addition to quote forum members. A couple of points if I may. DACs have not made it into the buyer's guide. Would they not merit their own section? Also, how about a wiring guide. With there being so many different types of cable and different ways to wire stuff up, some sort of guide to show what goes where and what each cable looks like would help. It does not need to be in the magazine, it could be on the website in one of the videos. I still find it all a bit confusing.

John Duncan

idc:DACs have not made it into the buyer's guide. Would they not merit their own section?

Well now that I have the means to produce a Buyer's Guide on my laptop.......
emotion-5.gif

Messiah

Big Chris:Messiah:
The new mag is excellent! Good job guys!!
emotion-2.gif

What happened to the Retro section?? Wasn't this going to feature the first Sony Walkman??

Turn to the back page.

D'Oh!

Cheers!
emotion-2.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
idc:Messiah. In your signature your home cinema has been under reconstruction for more than 6 days now. Are your powers slipping?

ÿ

And on the 7th day...

ÿ

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:
idc:Messiah. In your signature your home cinema has been under reconstruction for more than 6 days now. Are your powers slipping?

And on the 7th day...

Appeared the Messiah ?

Picked up the new edition yesterday, I really like the new look and the forum quotes
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts