The Meridian f80. how special is it?

gooner26

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
im thinking of buying the meridian f80. in an ideal world i'd like a separates system, but cant be doing with speakers wires ect. also need to know how the meridian performs with ipod playing through it. i love listening to ipod through grado sr60 headphones and i basically want to take the next step up. think i may have the hi-fi bug, am i going the right way about it with the meridian system? cheers

A

Anonymous

Its really good, very loud and even does a good image. The bass is surprisingly good, and the Ipod works well with it, although I think its touch flat comparatively. its expensive, but pretty unique. Best in Red for obvious reasons ;-) .

A

Anonymous

[quote user="gooner26"] i love listening to ipod through grado sr60 headphones and i basically want to take the next step up.[/quote]Also listen to the Avi adm9. Hifi quality, but only two small speaker boxes with inputs for ipod and digital input for laptop/sonos/cd-player.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
I would agree with the previous post. If you think you have the HIFI bug, then a style system such as the F80, no matter how good isnt the way to go. I'm guessing the ADM9s will destroy the F80 in most areas...

TRENDING THREADS