Question The JBL LIVE650BTNC

Dom

So what do you think, do you like them? I'm getting them free with my new phone, making them my daily on the go.
ei

Last edited:

Dom

Ok, got my phone today, the Huawei P30, and it's a gem. Sound is the important question here and it's fine on the AKG Y50. I will need some more time to understand what I'm listening to, be it on Qobuz , Amazon Music or some radio, and I'll be using the JBL LIVE650BTnc in a week. Bluetooth should change things.
Cheers.

Dom

So, the headphones are excellent. You could fall asleep listening to them. I was turning on and off ANC, and it's a completely different sound, the bass disappears and the highs are exaggerated. I prefer them with ANC on. There's a hiss with them on, I don't know whether it modulates with the music, but it's not audible when music plays. Now the ANC is good but if it's windy you can forget actually hearing any music, totally destroys it. That is a big problem. I let my mum listen to them and she said they were fantastic to listen to. But she is no audiophile, just a casual listener. I think she likes Jacob Collier, always playing his music with the Mezzo 6's that I gave her and although she has a little amplifier they still give a solid performance.
So in the end I think there enjoyable. Cheer's everyone.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts