The Dark Knight Blu Ray £6.95

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Rats, I paid much more than that!
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

Amazon have price matched zavvi, at £6.98....so if you miss it on monday try Amazon, though the way these offers are appearing then disappearing, i'd be quick to pounce.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Ordered, the missus will be SO happy!

I don't get women, she was all happy happy when I bought the player, telling me to go for it, I deserved a treat after all the work I've been putting in recently, so I bought it and now she's moaning that I'm buying films all the time! Well, yes, what did she expect me to do with it?

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The aerial shots overlooking Gotham City are the most spectacular scenes I've witnessed on blu-ray... Them scenes alone make spending £1000 on a tv/bluray worthwhile! I can't resist popping this on (usually after a few
emotion-22.gif
s) to showcase my set...

Poor missus.

Can anyone suggest 'better' scenes from other blu-rays?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Pindi:The Incredible Hulk looks (asnd sounds) stunning.

I still prefer the Ang Lee version. Don't know what it is about the CG on the later one but something about the face just doesn't convince me.

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
the_lhc:
Pindi:The Incredible Hulk looks (asnd sounds) stunning.

I still prefer the Ang Lee version. Don't know what it is about the CG on the later one but something about the face just doesn't convince me.

Seconded. Edward Norton as big hard baddie... Nah! Bana on the other hand...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
SnowyJohn:the_lhc:Pindi:The Incredible Hulk looks (asnd sounds) stunning.

Seconded. Edward Norton as big hard baddie... Nah! Bana on the other hand...

I know, I heard people say Bana was wooden in Hulk and I sit there thinking "you do know that the character has to keep his emotions severely in check at all times?" he's hardly going to be gurning and grimacing all over the place!

I didn't much like the final showdown but then I've never liked the Absorbing Man as a character. Having said that I'm not overly struck on Abomination either...

Shame though I was hoping for a sequel with The Master, can't see it happening now though.

A

Anonymous

alwatson:

For anybody who doesn't own it yet, there's no excuse not to at this price.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-dark-knight/9998820.html?affil=BUYAT

Many thanks to alwatson for this post , I didnt notice the post till after midnight I went into Zavvi but they had increased the price back to £14.95, Luckily I checked Amazon and it was still discounted so I snapped a up copy.

Amazon have now priced back to normal

What a pity WHF cant set the site up to email members when threads like this get updated so everyone is aware of the latest "Hot Deals" in time to benefit

Nice call alwatson owe you one

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts