The Dark Knight / Batman Begins blu-ray - query

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Guys

Just got the above the other day and I have a few points to raise.

Batman Begins plays perfectly no issues whatsoever.

However The Dark Knight does seem to show grainy pictures in certain scenes of the film. I scene where this is most evident is where the Joker walks in on the gangsters with the bombs under his jacket. There are also many others. Having said that the IMAX scenes are perfect its a shame the whole film couldn't be done like that.

I wonder if in order to get the IMAX scenes on the disk the have had to slightly degrade the picture in other areas.

Anyone else noticed this issue?

Regards

S.

A

Anonymous

Hello Nads

the player is PS3 and the screen is sony 40Z4500, not too sure about the HDMI cable, which i've had for a couple of years and only cost £20.

I havn't noticed the problems mentioned in the other post, i'll have to watch more closely at the times mentioned.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
stm_70:
Hello Nads

the player is PS3 and the screen is sony 40Z4500, not too sure about the HDMI cable, which i've had for a couple of years and only cost £20.

I havn't noticed the problems mentioned in the other post, i'll have to watch more closely at the times mentioned.

If the hdmi cable is not 1.3 compliant (like your screen and player) then the chain is broken and you won't get auto lip sync, deep colour, 24 fps etc. I have the same Batman combo arriving today - I will post later my findings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts