The cheapest Pioneer Blu Ray Player Yet? £120

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
A

Anonymous

This is one blu-ray player that anyone hardly hears or even talks about.

D

Deleted member 2457

Garland Genoho:This is one blu-ray player that anyone hardly hears or even talks about.

So me and you Garland are trend setter's.

D

Deleted member 2457

Well Garland here's the low down it feature's a quick start load feature and I have just read some reviews online about it and they say it has very good audio and visual capabilities and it's good with dvd's.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
May be inexpensive for that player, but more than a few sub-£100 machines out there - even our local Sainsbury's had a Philips BDP3000 for £97 over the weekend

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:May be inexpensive for that player, but more than a few sub-£100 machines out there - even our local Sainsbury's had a Philips BDP3000 for £97 over the weekend

I just saw that philips blu ray player in HMV with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs blu ray playing and I will tell you what it was really impressive.

D

Deleted member 2457

I also saw in HMV a Sharp blu ray player for £80 in the sale, no limit blu ray player's know, they certainly were limit.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:

Gelementary, dear Watson! (arf!)

emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:
Andrew Everard:May be inexpensive for that player, but more than a few sub-£100 machines out there - even our local Sainsbury's had a Philips BDP3000 for £97 over the weekend

I just saw that philips blu ray player in HMV with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs blu ray playing and I will tell you what it was really impressive.

'More impressive' than your LX-71? The truth please...for once.....just once...?

D

Deleted member 2457

Garland Genoho:gel:

'More impressive' than your LX-71? The truth please...for once.....just once...?

More impressive than a RRP £700 blu ray player, no but for a £97 blu ray player it was really good with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs blu ray I thought.

The truth just for once? are you sure you have the right thread?

Thanks

scene

gel:Garland Genoho:gel:

More impressive than a RRP £700 blu ray player, no but for a £97 blu ray player it was really good with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs blu ray I thought.

Thanks

CGI Animation flatters HD and BD, the edges are clearly and clean defined and the rendering can be tailored to match the resolution.

What does it look like with live action - the WHF review seems to think it's OK, but far from perfect.

It all comes down to what you want. Head to head of cheap as chips BD players (sub-£100 if possible!) in WHF would be telling. (Any chance soon?) This is a machine for the masses and probably spelling the end of DVD players...

D

Deleted member 2457

I popped into Tesco today and saw a Curtis Blu Ray player being sold for £90.00 if anyone is interested.

A

Anonymous

gel:Garland Genoho:gel:

Thanks

Correction - RRP£600.00.

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Garland Genoho:gel:Garland Genoho:gel:

Thanks

Correction - RRP£600.00.

http://www.hifix.co.uk/sku.lasso?&item=f014ffeb7f8fb3b881e98e622de0f673&rlog=rvo2

A

Anonymous

gel:Garland Genoho:gel:Garland Genoho:gel:

Thanks

Correction - RRP£600.00.

http://www.hifix.co.uk/sku.lasso?&item=f014ffeb7f8fb3b881e98e622de0f673&rlog=rvo2

http://whathifi.com/Review/Pioneer-BDP-LX71/

A

Anonymous

Is it any good with standard DVD's and CD's anyone? My Panny BD50 needs putting out to pasture soon!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts