The Best Web Site For All Sorts Of Hot Deals.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/latesttip/

Some or all of you may or may not know about the Martin Lewis Web Site 'Money Saving Expert'.

Martin Lewis is well respected in the world of Money and getting the best deals in everything.

This particular site gives absolutely the latest deals in respect of Shops, Holidays Utilities and the rest.

Recently my Wife and I have been on some Travelodge Holiday for £10 a night for the both of us. We aresoon in the brand new Travelodge at New Brighton on Merseyside in a family room overlooking the River Mersey for 4 nights for £40.

Sometimes, Premier Inn do £19 rooms also.

I could go on and on and on about the Money Saving Expert Web Site, but if you do not know about it, do yourself a favour and have a look. :)

A

Anonymous

If one accepts that it is a Scrooge like existance to want to save money :doh: then you win.

I accept that the site looks a bit 'messy' but actually there is an awfull lot of good advice there.

The Missus and I have just returned from 5 nights staying in a Family Room Travelodge for £60 (£12 a night) in New Brighton Merseyside with a room overlooking the River Mersey.

The Money Saving Forum pointed me to that bargain and many, many more.

If that makes me a Scrooge then I plead Guilty your honour. ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts