Question The best TV for my circumstances

NW Mike

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi.

I sit about 6-8 feet away from the TV and relatively straight on but not perfectly. I currently have a Samsung that’s 10 years old and doesn’t play any catch up services any more.

I have a Samsung blu-ray player that is of a similar age but the main use will be general viewing, catch up services and maybe Netflix, as I’ve heard it’s quite popular...

During the day, the room would be quite bright, so a TV with little glare would be useful.

I’d like to future proof as much as I can but know that’s not really possible in this day and age. Ideally, I‘d like good sound out of the box, but not averse to buying a soundbar if finances allow.

Looking to spend less than £1000.

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi.

I sit about 6-8 feet away from the TV and relatively straight on but not perfectly. I currently have a Samsung that’s 10 years old and doesn’t play any catch up services any more.

I have a Samsung blu-ray player that is of a similar age but the main use will be general viewing, catch up services and maybe Netflix, as I’ve heard it’s quite popular...

During the day, the room would be quite bright, so a TV with little glare would be useful.

I’d like to future proof as much as I can but know that’s not really possible in this day and age. Ideally, I‘d like good sound out of the box, but not averse to buying a soundbar if finances allow.

Looking to spend less than £1000.

Thanks in advance.
Perhaps something like this:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts