• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Question The Best Integrated Amplifier for Monitor Audio Silver 1 & KEF LS 50 anny

BringM3toTheSky

May 31, 2020
Hello whathifi......

I have bought new speaker
Monitor Audio Silver 1 & KEF LS50 Annyversary

I just asking ... What is the best amplifier for drive my new speaker .... What do you think ???

BringM3toTheSky

May 31, 2020
Hi. Budget? Also,why did you buy 2 pairs of speakers?
Stan
Hello whathifi......

I have bought new speaker
Monitor Audio Silver 1 & KEF LS50 Annyversary

I just asking ... What is the best amplifier for drive my new speaker .... What do you think ???
Hi. Budget? Also,why did you buy 2 pairs of speakers?
Standard budget but not much.... Coz this 2 speaker is rare ly.... So what do you think which amp must to used to get better sound for them

Al ears

Stan

Standard budget but not much.... Coz this 2 speaker is rare ly.... So what do you think which amp must to used to get better sound for them
You are not making much sense.
Why do you have two pairs of speakers. Do you want to drive them both from the same amplifier?
What is standard budget?
What is / will be your source of music?

BringM3toTheSky

May 31, 2020
You are not making much sense.
Why do you have two pairs of speakers. Do you want to drive them both from the same amplifier?
What is standard budget?
What is / will be your source of music?
No .. i want drive them just one by one not one amp for 2 speaker
Anyways what do you think about monitor audio silver 1 which amp perfect for it ??

BringM3toTheSky

May 31, 2020
For the Silver 1 I'd look at Naim Nait 5si or 5i2 or Roksan Kandy K2 or K3 (on the second hand market if new isn't an option).
Thanks for your advice sir ... How about roksan Kandy K1 ??? ( Someone want to sell it to me ) its recomnended or not ..what do you think ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts