That Button on the Marantz PM6002?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Sorry Cypher, we didn't mean to be mean. It's just that after what you did in The Matrix and everything... Ah well, let's call it quits.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="tractorboy"]Sorry Cypher, we didn't mean to be mean. It's just that after what you did in The Matrix and everything... Ah well, let's call it quits.[/quote]

emotion-2.gif
Now that's humour..........

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="TheLastManWithBetamax"]
Theres a loudness button on my marantz PM4200, it sounds better when you push it.

[/quote]

Finally someone that is'nt afraid to speak his mind even though you probably have the hearing of an old geriatric

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
oh cool. we've come to insulting people thru comments on their hearing again. sorry, did i say "again"? i shouldntve said that, as its new and original that, isnt it?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="al7478"]
oh cool. we've come to insulting people thru comments on their hearing again. sorry, did i say "again"? i shouldntve said that, as its new and original that, isnt it?
[/quote]

Well, its got nothing to do with his feet does it?

A

Anonymous

Back to the subject. My JVC has a loudness button, I only use it when I'm listening to it quietly (which is rare) or using headphones when it really makes a difference. It's a bit obsolete on my amp anyway cause it has a built in (and defeatable) 7 band eq.

Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="drummerman"]
Theres a loudness button on my marantz PM4200, it sounds better when you push it.

[/quote]

Finally someone that is'nt afraid to speak his mind even though you probably have the hearing of an old geriatric
[/quote]

As opposed to a young geriatric?

At low volumes the loudness button does help the overall sound i'm usually at 9'oclock on the dial ,but go past about 10'0 clock on then its time to turn the switch off.

A

Anonymous

[/quote]

Some of my older kit, now loft-bound, has an off-switch that has the same effect.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="drummerman"]

[/quote]

[/quote] As opposed to a young geriatric? At low volumes the loudness button does help the overall sound i'm usually at 9'oclock on the dial ,but go past about 10'0 clock on then its time to turn the switch off.

[/quote]

... I see
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts