Teac 865r Cassette deck

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello there,just a quick question if i may?

Been looking into getting a decent tape deck, am i right in thinking that the Teac 865r is about the best brand new deck available to buy this day in age?

DNICE1

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="marcymarc555"]

Hello there,just a quick question if i may?

Been looking into getting a decent tape deck, am i right in thinking that the Teac 865r is about the best brand new deck available to buy this day in age?

[/quote]

I have read good customer (not expert) reviews of the Onkyo TARW255 tape deck.

I was also looking for a brand new deck but was advised on this forum to go for a used Nakamichi deck instead. I still haven't found a used Nakamichi in good condition yet though there are lots of them available for sale on Ebay.

A

Anonymous

Hi there. I was in a similar position recently, looking for a tape deck so I could archive my old cassettes and dipped my toe into eBay. Unfortunately,

A

Anonymous

Hi there. I was in a similar position recently, looking for a tape deck so I could archive my old cassettes and dipped my toe into eBay. Unfortunately,
I

A

Anonymous

I had a

A

Anonymous

I had a run

A

Anonymous

I had a run of

A

Anonymous

I had a run of bad

A

Anonymous

I had a run of bad luck

A

Anonymous

Anyone???

been looking on the usa pioneer website and noticed a really cool double cassette deck under there elite brand, anyone had experiences with these decks??

A

Anonymous

[quote user="marcymarc555"]
Anyone???

been looking on the usa pioneer website and noticed a really cool double cassette deck under there elite brand, anyone had experiences with these decks??

[/quote]

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="nads"]are you mainly wanting to archive your tapes?

http://www.ion-audio.com/tape2pc[/quote]

No mate, far from it, ive got loads of cassettes that i absolutly love and prefer to listen to them in there cassette form.

Looking for te best quality "new" player available , im thinking either the teac or the usa pioneer elite deck, but cant get any info on either,

Im looking for more playing qualities in a deck rather than the recording qualities, both would be nice though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts