Tape Deck ?

Mark Dunlop

Nov 15, 2022
Visit site
I have a fairly substantial collection of Irish traditional music on cassettes, so it's important for me to have a tape deck. Sonically, they're rotten :) but needs must. I recently got a nice 2nd hand tape deck and I have a spare just in case, but I don't listen to tapes for fun really.
m.d.

Reactions: Al ears
I have a fairly substantial collection of Irish traditional music on cassettes, so it's important for me to have a tape deck. Sonically, they're rotten :) but needs must. I recently got a nice 2nd hand tape deck and I have a spare just in case, but I don't listen to tapes for fun really.
m.d.
Yep, only kept mine for so long because of some valuable pub rock / blues tapes I recorded myself back late 70's / 80's

Reactions: Mark Dunlop
I only have around 60 cassettes so I didn’t spend a fortune on a deck. I have a Denon drm 595 but it’s probably going to get listed on eBay as I just don’t use it enough. Someone else may as well enjoy it.

nads

I still have my JVC that had much work making tapes for use in the car.
8udZC2l.jpg

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Recently put my cassette deck back in the system after found a load of my old cassettes. Used a lot when first had it as a student as copied friends albums then used to copy ads for my car and also make up playlist tapes. It's the playlist ones I put it back in for as they tend to be b sides and rarities, I have the originals but easier to play the tape and a lot of these aren't on Qobuz

IMG_4432.JPG

Reactions: hifi and nopiano

camcroft

Recently put my cassette deck back in the system after found a load of my old cassettes. Used a lot when first had it as a student as copied friends albums then used to copy ads for my car and also make up playlist tapes. It's the playlist ones I put it back in for as they tend to be b sides and rarities, I have the originals but easier to play the tape and a lot of these aren't on Qobuz

View attachment 4402
All you need now is this T-Shirt
331596704_553363326763356_7860449390517610739_n.jpg

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
m.d.
they can sound very good you be surprised !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts