tannoy DC4 T standmount speakers

stefan22

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
hello ... am looking (please) for a 'hands on' opinion of the tannoy dc4t speakers. too bass shy/light? full(ish) sound? £200 better spent elsewhere? underrated? excellent? average? all info is welcome on (JUST) these speakers. anticipated thanks

record_spot

stefan22 said:
hello ... am looking (please) for a 'hands on' opinion of the tannoy dc4t speakers. too bass shy/light? full(ish) sound? £200 better spent elsewhere? underrated? excellent? average? all info is welcome on (JUST) these speakers. anticipated thanks

If this is referring to the DC4 standmount (the DC4T being a floorstander), then yes, excellent. In the right setting. Mine are in a nearfield monitor type of setting, about six feet from me and around 3 feet out from the rear wall. Terrific speakers - better bass than the reviews would give you credit for, a real sense of scale and an impression of the music that is very impressive. Huge stereo image too. Delighted with these speakers and I prefer dual concentric speakers as a result pretty much on the back of these.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts