Tablified - Spotify for iPad

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
john1000000boy said:
Succesfully installed ios 5 on my ipad and got the tablified app. Not sat down and had a proper play yet. Seems pretty slick though!! This now means that i can stream my music from my music on tablified from my ipad to my @tv via airplay??

Which you could already do with the "old" Spotify app. Slick interface aside, Tablified hasn't really floated my boat. The previous Spotify iPhone on iPad app worked really well. And still does.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
I like the interface, but I have a suspicion that the sound quality isn't as good - only low bitrate sound. There's no way of checking within the app, only my ears and an A/B comparison with the old app.

I suppose the fact that I'm not absolutely certain is revealing enough in itself (!), but the tracks I've tried came to life when I went back to old-style Spotify - more bass especially, IMO.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Just tried to find Tablified on the ipad and istore.

Ipad can't find it and John's original link takes me to apple store message that says it is only available through the Norwegian store.

Has its availability changed ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts