Systemdek Transit screws?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My lovely TT is off to pastures new and I need to pack it up.

Does anyone know where and how the transit screws are?

I want it to be packed securely as possible.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
No idea! Bought mine 2nd hand and got it home without them ok, but apathy is a great thing sometimes! Sorry I can't be of more help.

John Duncan

Hmm, can't remember. Taking a look at some pictures there might be one at the back between the two bolts that hold the motor in place. But then the motor didn't float so that's maybe an odd place for it. Alternatively, it may just be a case of screwing the three suspension bolts down (so the platter rises) as far as you can...

John Duncan

Kerching. Here's an audionote (which is the same, basically), but looking at some real IIXes you can see that hole as well:

TT2_Adjustments_320.jpg

I'd go down a hardware shop and buy a bolt in each size they have from about m3 up to m8 and see which one fits...

A

Anonymous

Thanks JD. That was the one and I had a screw that fitted perfectly. Hopefully that, along with some serious bubble wrapping will make sure it arrives safely.

I think Im getting sellers remorse though!
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

I wish!. Im giving up on vinyl because of a 7 month old and a 4 year old. I just dont get the time to listen.99% of my listening is done through Spotify anyway. If I get a decent DAC I may never need anything else.

Im putting the money towards a nice new watch first though. Watches before hifi in my house im afraid.
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

bobbyg81:
I wish!. Im giving up on vinyl because of a 7 month old and a 4 year old. I just dont get the time to listen.99% of my listening is done through Spotify anyway. If I get a decent DAC I may never need anything else.

Im putting the money towards a nice new watch first though. Watches before hifi in my house im afraid.
emotion-10.gif

im not one for man jewellrey, but ive always had a nice watch, if i go out on the town without one i feel underdressed
emotion-5.gif

ive currently got a lovely 2000 reg tissot, cost me £400, bought in las palmas in the canaries while on holiday, watches are very cheap there..it would have been double that in ireland.. i love it..

A

Anonymous

I know what you mean Max. I never take mine off unless Im changin it for another. This'll be number 15. Its easier to hide from the mrs than hifi!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I know what you mean JD. The records will be carefully stored away just in case!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts