System updated 2013

A

Anonymous

Yes, nice house and set up, bet the Kef references are amazing with the space you have. When are we getting our invites to come listen ;-)

clinton333

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:
Nice system! Is that a projector screen too?

In which case your fronts are a bit asymmetrical to the centre of the screen?

Yes it is an Othelloline electric screen (9ft I think) which I find great... you're absolutely right, I have pulled the front left back in a bit but I'm still evaluating speaker position, toe in/out etc..

Cheers for the heads up

D

Deleted member 2457

Looks really nice! What TV do you have? And is that a PV1 I can see?

clinton333

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
Great room and nice kit. I wonder only about acoustics. Super!

Cheers buddy... :grin:

Yes the room is by no means perfect acoustically... and it is currently my lounge/kitchen and home cinema! :doh:

clinton333

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
woollyjoe said:
Yes, nice house and set up, bet the Kef references are amazing with the space you have. When are we getting our invites to come listen ;-)

Cheers... Perfect I could do with some help getting the spikes/shoes on the 203/2'S ;)

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Fronts more symetric and more away from walls a little? A few more soft furnishings? I think a lovely room which may be spoiled by too much 'treatment'. I don't know if an antimode would help tame bass. I know nothing and in no way wish to critisize a very cosy looking lounge area. I'm sure you are very pleased and enjoy it.

RickyDeg

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Gorgeous! Love the 'atmosphere' created by those brick walls, and the overall cosy warmth of the room. Quite the contrast from the "sterile" white surroundings in my own listeningroom, but yours is still very neat looking. Nice balance! Would be cool to have a listen to that system!

clinton333

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
RickyDeg said:
Gorgeous! Love the 'atmosphere' created by those brick walls, and the overall cosy warmth of the room. Quite the contrast from the "sterile" white surroundings in my own listeningroom, but yours is still very neat looking. Nice balance! Would be cool to have a listen to that system!

Thanks mate,

Your system looks so good too... very clean and uber cool! 8)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts