Surround style speaker package?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, Im currently looking to finish upgrading my home entertainment kit, currently i have sony kdl 40w2000 tv, sony bdp550 blueray,sky + hd. I had it in mind for the Kef 3005 se speakers, and sony 2400es amp. i had a good look round today but thought the kef's were too big as i only have a small lounge. i have since been thinking of the bose acoustimass 10 or 15 package, or the mission m cube package, any opinions/advise greatly appreciated. max budget for amp and speakers is £1300.

A

Anonymous

I thought the kefs were too bulky only really want small speakers, have also thought about the 2005.3's, but havent seen them anywhere, my lounge area is 14ft x 10ft wide, the actual seating area is 9ft wide and 5 ft long in a rectangular shape. i know the bose are not too popular on here but they do tick the neat box and didnt sound at all bad. but i am open to suggestions and willing to wait and test out as many options before splashing the cash!

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Blimey my 3005SE's are lovely and my room is 4m x 4m (12x12ft) Sitting on stands so not intrusive at all. Sounds awsome aswell.

Messiah

W1KOS:I thought the kefs were too bulky only really want small speakers, have also thought about the 2005.3's, but havent seen them anywhere, my lounge area is 14ft x 10ft wide, the actual seating area is 9ft wide and 5 ft long in a rectangular shape. i know the bose are not too popular on here but they do tick the neat box and didnt sound at all bad. but i am open to suggestions and willing to wait and test out as many options before splashing the cash!

I believe the Kef Eggs are all of a similar size so the range down will not help. These are also an option.

Remember, Bose are not highly thought of but if they are of the right size and you like the sound that is what matters!!

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Messiah is correct the KEF eggs are roughly the same size between 3005 and 2005.3. Have you thought of a soundbar as an option? Not sure how they sound compared to the above but it will minimilise clutter.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your replies, i'll still check out the 2005's first they are smaller in size as i checked the spec on kef's site, i'm also going to have a look at the mission m cube as well. i'll bide my time thanks peeps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts