Suggestions please

A

Anonymous

John,

You do have a pair of Grado headphones...no ?

jules.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
s/h audio innovatins valve amp if you find one. You might end up selling your primares
emotion-1.gif

John Duncan

drummerman:s/h audio innovatins valve amp if you find one. You might end up selling your primares
emotion-1.gif

No no no. I have to spend £250 without looking as if I've spent £250. The above would just lead to another "what the hell is this?!?!?!?" moment - followed swiftly by an "and what the hell are those glowing things?!?!?!?" moment.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I have £250 to spend (don't ask why). What can I get?

The more "what, this old thing?" the better.

How well does your other half know you? Any chance of getting a tattoo past her? Any chance she hasn't seen you naked?

:)

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:I have £250 to spend (don't ask why). What can I get?

The more "what, this old thing?" the better.

I'm probably going to be blasted for this but your Primares deserve a special interconnect. Chord Anthem 2 (for an extra £50 you could get a Signature on Ebay).

John Duncan

No flames here - am considering this as an option, though have done A/Bs on the Gotham with Chord, Cambridge and Nordost (briefly, before the amp arrived) and not noticed a difference. Probably worth trying again with my better, relocated setup.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
I would personally have a huge splurge of new music rather than faffing with things that will make no difference. Go wild on Amazon... A good trick is to look at a few lists from people with a similar taste in music...

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:No flames here - am considering this as an option, though have done A/Bs on the Gotham with Chord, Cambridge and Nordost (briefly, before the amp arrived) and not noticed a difference. Probably worth trying again with my better, relocated setup.

Which Chord was it? The Cobra 3 if I remember? Seriously, you will be shocked at the difference the Anthem makes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts