Suggestions on streamer/amp

weesack

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
hi all has any body have any suggestions on a music streamer/amp, in have went down the home cinema route and sold on my stereo kit, i will be using streamer/amp with a pair of ma bronze 2, i need the combination in one unit due to lack of space for any more kit. the new avr amp i just bought th denon x2400 is good for the movies but i just dont think its that good for stereo, so any suggestions would be great, cheers

weesack

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
hi insider9 iam looking for one that i will be able to stream my music from a nas ,have analog inputs for my turntable and cd player, budget around 300 to 400 and decent sound that betters my avr

insider9

Ok, great. My suggestion would be to go with best amplification you can that would have a decent phono stage and then add a streamer.

At the budget Roksan L3 the last version of KA-1 Mk3 is one of the best amps sub £300. Add Teufel Connector 2, brand new £119 and you have a complete setup.

Roksan L3 from ebay in decent condition should cost you no more than £280, if you're lucky around £220. So worse case scenario you're all in at top of your budget.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Sell the denon and buy an onkyo tx 444. Excellent amp that really understands music.i had the denon and it was just terrible. The onkyo was very open with excellent separation and excellent room calibration too

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts