Suggestion on Home Theatre

tulsiyan

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am from India and am looking at setting up a new home theater in my flat/apartment. I am looking at floor standers as the Front L & R speakers and ofcourse a AV Receiver and the rest of the speakers (centre and surrounds) to go along with them. I have been reading a lot of reviews and am thoroughly confused by the options available. I am therefore, looking for suggestions from the experts on the package to buy. My budget in Indian currency is Rupees 450,000 which converts to about 5000 Sterling Pounds or USD 7500 although I'd factor in the import duties and peg the budget at about 4000 Pounds or USD 6000. This budget would include all the components ofcourse. I prefer more neutral sounds. My usage shall be about 60% movies and 40% for music. I would request that the suggestions may kindly take into accounts the brands available in India, if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Paul.

I would consider looking at the Onkyo TX-NR818. I have not heard the amp but have read very good things about its musical performance, and it would definitely be on my demo list should my Onkyo suddenly fail. I shall leave the speaker recommendations to more knowledgable folk but thought I would get the ball rolling for you :)

http://www.onkyoindia.com/av_rec-txnr818.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts