subscribers discount code

T

the record spot

Well, Jimmy's phone's going to be a busy one on Monday....!!!

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Is there a simple answer to this? I don't have a promotional code either. Does Jimmy really want us all ringing him up?

I need to get my tickets in the next couple of days so grateful for any advise.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Andy's been flat-out on the Awards microsite - and i'm still on hols! But.... i've emailed this thread to our Show colleagues and asked them to post directly here (or tell us so we can..) Apologies for the delay.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
No problem. And thanks. Just that the event is not far of now....and I've left ordering my tickets to the last minute.

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone

The discount you all need as subscribers is 'SUB'. Type this in the box that asks for a promo code on the website and it will automatically take you to the next page with 25% off the ticket price.

Look forward to welcoming you all to the show.

Thanks

James.

A

Anonymous

professorhat:Erm, doesn't this mean that anyone who reads this post now qualifies for the subscribers discount, be they subscribers or not... Or is that checked?

I dont subscribe and just tried it, tickets were 15 quid per adult. Someone may want to change that code...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
KAIS3R SOSE:I dont subscribe and just tried it, tickets were 15 quid per adult. Someone may want to change that code...

emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

emotion-5.gif

I only tried it because Prof made me curious if the code would work or not. As I am a kilt wearing northener I will be unable to attend, so didn't actually buy the tickets.

I probably should subscribe to the mag tho, as I only started reading it a couple of months ago!

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

KAIS3R SOSE:I dont subscribe and just tried it, tickets were 15 quid per adult. Someone may want to change that code...

emotion-5.gif

Andrew

Have the free ticket competition winners been notified-Just hanging around on the off chance that it might have been me.

If they have been informed I'll preorder a ticket now.I've been meaning to subscribe for a while.Nothing like an expo to force the issue.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not a clue - have been away in Japan and Hong Kong for three weeks, as you may have noticed, so that competition has come and gone in my absence.

But I am sure were you to buy and then turn out to be a winner something would be sorted out.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:Andrew Everard:

emotion-5.gif

Andrew

Have the free ticket competition winners been notified-Just hanging around on the off chance that it might have been me.

If they have been informed I'll preorder a ticket now.I've been meaning to subscribe for a while.Nothing like an expo to force the issue.

Yes, competition winners have been chosen. Sorry if you weren't one of them!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts