sub location

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, they say you can put the sub anywhere, but i only have to 2 options behind the sofa or behind the telly/av stand. one of them must be better. which one.

A

Anonymous

I tried mine behind the TV but found things got a bit hot so moved it down the side of the sofa.

A

Anonymous

Which ever sounds better, mines behind a chair also, not next to the TV if it's a CRT ( a long shot I know).

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
jay jay:Hi, they say you can put the sub anywhere, but i only have to 2 options behind the sofa or behind the telly/av stand. one of them must be better. which one.

You should try both options and decide for yourself which sounds better to you.

A

Anonymous

jay jay:Hi, they say you can put the sub anywhere, but i only have to 2 options behind the sofa or behind the telly/av stand. one of them must be better. which one.

My wife pointed out how nice my new sub would look behind the TV where she can't see it. So I've placed my MA RXW-12 behind my TV with no problems. Well I say no problems, if you don't include having to building a 600mm high stand from 25mm MDF and filling it with 75kg of paving sand. Gives me the chance to turn it 45 degress to the wall, to avoid standing waves. Also it as a bit more room to breath as it would have been in a corner behind a solid wood stand. Probably a bit of a no no. Used the gel feet it came with instead of spikes to sit it on. Can drive it really hard with no distortion or booming.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts