Stylus is Back :-)

Jason36

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Well I am very happy to report that my stylus landed back on my desk today. Very impressed as I sent it Monday...they got it tuesday...looked at it and sent it right back to me.....Now that is customer service!!

The other good news is that they have sorted the stylus out. It was sitting slightly lower than it should, so they have corrected and returned it. Having clipped the sylus back in and putting the rogue LP on.....happy to see that the clearance is a lot higher and what I would expect and obviously it no longer catches the album.

So Im happily back to spinning LP's again tonight. :)

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Jason36 said:
Well I am very happy to report that my stylus landed back on my desk today. Very impressed as I sent it Monday...they got it tuesday...looked at it and sent it right back to me.....Now that is customer service!!

The other good news is that they have sorted the stylus out. It was sitting slightly lower than it should, so they have corrected and returned it. Having clipped the sylus back in and putting the rogue LP on.....happy to see that the clearance is a lot higher and what I would expect and obviously it no longer catches the album.

So Im happily back to spinning LP's again tonight. :)

Bet there was a heavy sigh of relief......pheeeeeewwww!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts