tryingtothink

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
Regrettably Spotify have not set it up so that Siri can be used on HomePods. Apple has made it now so that this could be done and indeed Spotify have enabled it on iPhone and watch. We live in hope but a thread on the Spotify community with over 1800 votes is attracting no response from Spotify.

Neiljbp

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Regrettably Spotify have not set it up so that Siri can be used on HomePods. Apple has made it now so that this could be done and indeed Spotify have enabled it on iPhone and watch. We live in hope but a thread on the Spotify community with over 1800 votes is attracting no response from Spotify.

In the old days we simply listened to the music.
It was really easy.
Some folk seem more interested in the mechanics of the thing. Ah well.
I just listen to the music.
It's really easy.
I'm not interested in how may things I can carry around when leaving the house, how may things I can press or swipe or look at or talk about or show off with.
I just listen to the music.
It's really easy.

Neiljbp

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Mod Edit: Removed a quoted spam link.

Does that mean that you use Spotify without feeling the need to pay for it.

If that is so, it is very fortunate for you that you were not born in the 60's etc.

Why do folk feel that music should be free.

If you do pay, I take it back, but I believe gratis means free.

Last edited by a moderator:

teschall

Aug 18, 2020
Visit site
I believe Spotify pays artists less per stream than the other music streaming services. This might be an important factor to mention to those trying to decide which service to use.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts