spotify in ireland???

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

the record spot:Some CDs perhaps...?
emotion-5.gif
but then i'd have to get up off the couch
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

daveh75:
Looking at the Spotify site, you can use Spotify Open in any country for 14 days ( i assume it's detected you're in Ireland and is counting down)

The only way around it, i can think of, is to get someone in the UK to set-up an account for you,and either buy a Spotify gift voucher or pay by pay pal ( Spotify Premium can be used anywhere in the world with no time limits, once set-up)

ta dave, yea it looks like i've been rumbled
emotion-1.gif
. it says paypal wont work unless the account was setup in a country that's spotify friendly, though i'll try it this week.. failing that it looks like i'll have to get inventive
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

daveh75:maxflinn:the record spot:Some CDs perhaps...?
emotion-5.gif
but then i'd have to get up off the couch
emotion-1.gif
Why? You have an AEX now, why not rip your CDs in itunes?
i was joking
emotion-1.gif

but......good idea
emotion-11.gif

daveh75

maxflinn:daveh75:
Looking at the Spotify site, you can use Spotify Open in any country for 14 days ( i assume it's detected you're in Ireland and is counting down)

The only way around it, i can think of, is to get someone in the UK to set-up an account for you,and either buy a Spotify gift voucher or pay by pay pal ( Spotify Premium can be used anywhere in the world with no time limits, once set-up)

emotion-1.gif
. it says paypal wont work unless the account was setup in a country that's spotify friendly, though i'll try it this week.. failing that it looks like i'll have to get inventive
emotion-5.gif

Go on the Spotify site and see if it will let you buy a Gift Voucher, can't see why it wouldn't, as you could be buying the voucher for someone located in a Spotify friendly Country...

A

Anonymous

daveh75:maxflinn:daveh75:

emotion-1.gif
emotion-5.gif

Go on the Spotify site and see if it will let you buy a Gift Voucher, can't see why it wouldn't, as you could be buying the voucher for someone located in a Spotify friendly Country...
tried it but it declined, it says the buyer of the gift voucher must have a credit card that originates from a spotify covered country, and i had to choose one so chose the uk, instant decline
emotion-9.gif

A

Anonymous

my dogs are acting weird , i think there are spotify agents in my garden
emotion-3.gif

A

Anonymous

daveh75:maxflinn:my dogs are acting weird , i think there are spotify agents in my garden
emotion-3.gif
Lol...BTW if you want/need any help setting up a UK Spotify account let us know,
emotion-5.gif

dave that would be brilliant, thanks
emotion-11.gif
, do we need to ask the mods to swap emails (which i'm obvoiously fine with) or do you have something else in mind? cheers
emotion-1.gif

daveh75

maxflinn:daveh75:maxflinn:my dogs are acting weird , i think there are spotify agents in my garden
emotion-3.gif
Lol...BTW if you want/need any help setting up a UK Spotify account let us know,
emotion-5.gif

dave that would be brilliant, thanks
emotion-11.gif
, do we need to ask the mods to swap emails (which i'm obvoiously fine with) or do you have something else in mind? cheers
emotion-1.gif

No need. Check your PMs on that other site you use
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Excellent news. I've just bought an iPhone 5 and couldn't use Spotify on it, until today :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts