Spotify: Help am i going mad?

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Have two desktops. One upstairs, one down, have spotify portal loaded on both. Just searched upstairs PC for Adele 21, and there it was! Created playlist, and can now listen. Went to PC downstairs, into spotify, playlist just created, there it was! But no adele 21! Searched Adele again (PC downstairs) No Adele 21 listed! WHAT? Upstairs pc runs windows 7. The one downstairs runs XP. Both are hard wired to router. In the past whenever i have created a playlist on upstairs pc, it would appear on downstairs one as created ( Obviously as spotify is a portal!) But this time Adele 21 is DEFO! Avaiable via spotify on upstairs pc, but not on pc downstairs!! Any Computer gurus out there that can help? (or indeed Spotify experts? Thank you

Ryan92

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I assume you haven't actually got a copy of the album already on the computer with it on and you haven't just made a playlist from that? Other than that the only thing I could suggest would be logging in and out again, which has resolved a few of my issues.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
How odd. Using Spotify on my MacBook Pro here at work, Adele 19 is available, but definitely not Adele 21, as reported in today's news story about Coldplay. But it seems from the Comments that some users like you are finding Adele 21. Strange. Wondering if it's available in some countries and not others.

John Duncan

Hmm yes, I suspect a copy of 21 loaded into iTunes, and iTunes integration turned on: Spotify has the details of lots of albums so they look as if they are on there if you happen to have ripped them onto your hard drive.

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
No i dont have the album on the computer. All on my hard drive, is from HD tracks, bought and paid for! Spotify is a general music service i use for all those day to day tracks, i enjoy listening to. Still cant understand how i can see the album on pc upstairs, and it just doesnt show, when searched for on the one in my cinema????

Many thanks for your reply.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts