Spotify, come guys whats going on

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Further problems with the Spotify stopping. Did a complete new install the other day. Worked fine for a day then pow. stopped again. Have had a Spotify Techy contact me. and from the amount of suggestions he made makes me think they really are having trouble with the software and how it interacts with other programs, including Adobe Flash,......

I think someone mentioned in the thread that sometimes Spotify goes wrong but things become good again and they carry on. But that is not a premium service is it, .... gutted but unless I get it sorted then itunes it is.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Spotify Premium Subscription Cancelled. :cry:

It simply wont work properly since the latest update. Patience well and truly run out. :mad:

Tried everything..... Such a shame.

Itunes Lossless and CD's instead. It works all the time without fail.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
That's very disappointing :cry: Must say over the last few weeks things have improved for me. Had spotify -> Sonos for about 8 hours over the last few days without a single problem. Obviously this is how it should be but it's made a nice change and you really can't beat spotify when it works.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree that Spotify is amazing, and have had it on my pc since inception. But " if it dont work, it dont work".

unfortunatly its a case of Hero to Zero.

Anyway, its not like I am running out of music :rofl: 700gb of lossless plus a zillion radio stations. I think I should be ok.

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I get the problem every few days where I can't get Spotify to play at all and have to restart my laptop which is a slight niggle, always occurs when I eulogise how good Spotify is through my dacmagic to friend's however to me it is still a bargain, buying very few cd's and listening to more 'new' music than I have done since my 30's.

I find mobile service very patchy but that is purely down to signal strength , no issues with it through broadband, the £10 pound a month compared with £40 spent on cd's a no brainer for me and getting to the idea of why I have to keep cd's when I can free up room space and improve room accoustics.

This may be getting out of control as am now thinking of taking down a stud wall and losing a small bedroom, this will cost but will improve my listening :read:

Have a good weekend

SteveR750

Shanka, sync your playlists to your phone, and who the hell needs an ipod!! That is worth the sub alone, it's brilliant, and of course totaly customizeable. No more getting bored with songs waiting for a plane anymore!

SteveR750

Go into the app setting on the phone, and look for make available off line. Check the box for each playlist you want on your phone. I'd do it over a wi fi connectio obviously will take a while depending on your B/band speed to download all the tracks onto your phone. Whenever you add or delete tracks to tht playlist, it automatically updates on your phone, so long as you are online. You don't need to be online to play tracks that are availale offline.

A

Anonymous

Aaarrggh!

2 albums in succession have been removed.

Chris Rea and Fleetwood Mac.

Is there a reason for this?

Also there is about 10 different versions of the same Noel Gallagher album with a different track missing from each one

Matt

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts