Spotify bitrate on streamers

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
Using the premium service at the moment which I did mainly listen to via the PC, however, now I am using the marantz MCR610, i notice there is a tick box under preferences menu which I had to select to high qaulity streaming on the pc, There is no such menu to my knowledge on the spotify service on the Marantz,

Seeing as I had to log on again when setting up the MCR610 does this mean the service defaults to high qaulity anyway , it seems to sound quite good anyway but how do I know its in 320kps, By selecting it on the pc does this mean the 320 is activated for the seperate streamer in the MCR610?

were are an obssesive lot arn't we :roll:

ClarkNovember

May 24, 2009
Visit site
The setting on your PC will not influence any settings on other devices you use for Spotify. I think streaming devices are normally set to stream Spotify at the highest bit rate (at least I know Sonos is) so you should be fine.

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
ClarkNovember said:
The setting on your PC will not influence any settings on other devices you use for Spotify. I think streaming devices are normally set to stream Spotify at the highest bit rate (at least I know Sonos is) so you should be fine.

good to know, thankyou

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts