Special adapter

The End

Apr 24, 2021
Visit site
Thank you, But I meant the other way. My headphone cables end in a 4.4 mm PentaConn and I would like to convert that one to 3.5 mm/6.3 mm when using the headphone with a receiver, and the 4.4 mm when using it an ifi Hip Dac2.

KE

Last edited:
Thank you, But I meant the other way. My headphone cables end in a 4.4 mm PentaConn and I would like to convert that one to 3.5 mm/6.3 mm when using the headphone with a receiver, and the 4.4 mm when using it an ifi Hip Dac2.

KE
There seems to be one by a company called Geekria if you look on Amazon. Look for 3.5mm stereo male plug to 4.4mm balanced.

Gray

...or E-Bay:
...says it 'can improve the sound quality of transmission' :LOL:
Make sure you select the correct one in the pull-down box, as they do 4 different types.
When I Iooked, the one you want was one of the only two they had in stock, £11.82.

Although you may be better off going for one of those with a cable - otherwise, with the above type, once you go into an additional 6.35 to 3.5mm adaptor, it's starting to get silly (too much leverage waiting to break the plug off).

To do what you're after, I just bunged one of these onto the end of a TRS cut-off 3-core cable:
IMG_20221010_013022_MP~2.jpg

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts