admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hola

Does anyone have any speakers they want rid of?

I'm after some my Cambridge system - I have successfully drilled through my wall now to get music in two rooms!

They have to be wooden with a black front apparently but apart from that cheap

If not, can anyone point me in the right direction - Ebay is so passe.

Thankski veryski muchski budski

A

Anonymous

drummerman:... or Mordaunt Short MS10i. A tenner from ebay but the gentlemen does'nt want to go that way.

Just out of interest, why is Ebay "so passe?"

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
I have a lovely pair of Kef Q35 floorstanders in black if you're interested.

A lovely bright sound and have not been used since 2003. I'm about to put them on eBay where they usually go for about £60 but I'm open to offers if you're happy to pick them up from the Chichester or Littlehampton area.

I've kept them this long as continually think I'll have a use for them but I know I won't and I'm saving for a new Yamy AV amp...

A

Anonymous

Wow I can see "drummerman" and "Matthewpiano" clearly have issues with new people on this forum.

I'm a novice, yes. But we all have to start somewhere don't we?

Rumours are abound that Matthewpiano is still calling the piano "my plinky plonk" - I do not mock do I?

Further rumours that "drummerman" is actually a percussionist in a church choir but didn't feel "percussionist" did his reputation any good, are as yet unfounded.

So, thanks for the offer of the floor standers but the may be a bit big I think but thanks anyway Roger6 - a true scholar and gent.

Any other ideas fellas/ladies?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Hmmm...

Out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

As people will say; if you want 2nd hand speakers then eBay will always be the number one place to get them, especially if you are on a 'cheap' budget!

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
fezler69:
Wow I can see "drummerman" and "Matthewpiano" clearly have issues with new people on this forum.

I'm a novice, yes. But we all have to start somewhere don't we?

Rumours are abound that Matthewpiano is still calling the piano "my plinky plonk" - I do not mock do I?

Further rumours that "drummerman" is actually a percussionist in a church choir but didn't feel "percussionist" did his reputation any good, are as yet unfounded.

So, thanks for the offer of the floor standers but the may be a bit big I think but thanks anyway Roger6 - a true scholar and gent.

Any other ideas fellas/ladies?

hey dude....i like you! you will fit in just right round these parts! :)

A

Anonymous

Have you asked in your local Hi Fi shop they are often aware of people upgrading and kit becoming available as a result.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts