SPEAKERS FOR PiONEER VSX-1020???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
3 DAYS AGO i BOUGHT A PiONEER VSX-1020 AND NOW i'M LOOKING FOR SPEAKERS... WHAT DO YOU PREFER??? i HAVE DALi iKON 6 MK2 , BW XT SERiES, WHARFADALE 9,6 iN MY MiND FOR NOW. i'M WAiTiNG FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE iF YOU HAVE A PACKAGE FOR PiONEER ON YOUR MiND ; TELL ME...

A

Anonymous

i am looking for this system to watch movies firstly... and my budget is about 2000$

A

Anonymous

Monitor Audio RX6?

should be a good match with the pioneer and supposed to be one of the best around the <1000.00 mark

A

Anonymous

is it better than dali ikon 6 mk2??? at watching movies???

tlspuds

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You've some fabulous speakers there with the Ikon's and would surely be downgrading to get a new 5.1 set for your money.

Why not just complete the Dali set of Ikons? or you could add Dali Fazon's if the Ikon rears are too big for you.

A

Anonymous

No i havent speakers yet. now i am looking for speakers for my pioneer and asking you.. which speakers can be better for watching movies ??? Price about 2000 :USD

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
nevr heard the ikons 6 mark II, but review says they are more balanced than the previous mk 1, so similar to the RX6 Me thinks.

tlspuds

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the Dali Lektor 6's and am in love with the top and mid range of these speakers. The base is their weak area at the price point (as per the WHF review), but I'm planning on getting a sub in time to take care of that.

If I had the money the Ikon 6 MKII's were top of my list (for the dual tweeter tbh) and must be pretty special to better the Lektors.

A

Anonymous

I think you prefer ikon 6 mk2 for my avr...to be more economical my friend prefered ikon mk2 fronts, dali concept center, Dali basis 100 subwofer and concept 1 surrounds... What do you think for this package???

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts