Speakers for Onkyo A9010

charlesrichardson

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
On the back of reviews I have purchased this amplifier and the CD player - C 7030 to use in a second system, quite impressive too. I am using some Q acoustics 2010i speakers with them currently bit feel they warrant something a bit better. What small floorstanders or larger stand mounts than the Q acoustics I have might suit the Onkyo equipment.

I don't want to spend more than £250 or so and will consider used before new. Thanks for any response.

insider9

Dali go really well with Onkyo. Zensor 3 and that very Onkyo I purchased a year ago. If you go second hand you can lick them up easily in your budget. But do go for older Dali if you want more value for money. The Concepts or even Dali 104 of you can get a pair. They sound superb and are incredibly musical while remaining hifi.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
insider9 said:
Dali go really well with Onkyo. Zensor 3 and that very Onkyo I purchased a year ago. If you go second hand you can lick them up easily in your budget. But do go for older Dali if you want more value for money. The Concepts or even Dali 104 of you can get a pair. They sound superb and are incredibly musical while remaining hifi.

These might fit the budget but collection only. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dali-Zensor-5-floor-standing-Stereo-Speakers-/332321956423

insider9

Vladimir said:
insider9 said:

These might fit the budget but collection only. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dali-Zensor-5-floor-standing-Stereo-Speakers-/332321956423
Nice, with collection only they're likely to go for under £300.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts