Speakers for Denon M37

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have bought the Denon M37 stereo and am unsure which speakers to buy...I can only spend about £100 and having read various reviews and forums am thinking about Wharfdale diamond 9.1, Q accoustics 2010 or maybe Tannoys. We have a really large room so the sound needs to fill a big space. Don't really know anything about speakers so any advice would be appreciated! Also posted this on the end of another 'topic' as wasnt sure how to start a new topic but have now figured it out!! [:)]

A

Anonymous

I can only comment on the wharfdales, but thought they worked well with my Dad's system. thats in a small/medium room though so not sure how well they'll fill a big one.

tyranniux42

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I went through a simelar situation about 6 months ago when looking to build my dad a small system for the living room. We had settled on the Denon but initially i was looking at the Tannoy mercury F1 speakers. When audiotioned in the shop compared to the 9.1's tho we both preferred the Wharfedales by a mile. Much warmer sound, the Tannoys sounded no more detailed but sounded more clinical due to a lack of upper bass compared to the Diamonds.

We ended up with the 9.1's at any rate and they sound great in a medium sized living room (5x4).

Buy with confidence i say but definatly audition first if you can!

Regards

Dan

TRENDING THREADS