Speakers for Denon DM 38 DAB

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have bought a Denon DM 38 for kitchen diner. I want a small pair of speakers for them and wondered what would be the best option - it seems that both Q acoustics 2010 and Roth Oli 10's are recommended. Dealer where I bought Hifi told me that Wharfedale Diamond 10.0's are a better match. Can anyone advise?

Mr Broon said:
I have bought a Denon DM 38 for kitchen diner. I want a small pair of speakers for them and wondered what would be the best option - it seems that both Q acoustics 2010 and Roth Oli 10's are recommended. Dealer where I bought Hifi told me that Wharfedale Diamond 10.0's are a better match. Can anyone advise?

Hi Mr Broon

What do you and anyone else who is also likely to use the system generally listen to?

What is the maximum size of speakers which you would want to accomodate?

What speaker cables will you be using?

Your maximum budget is?

What kind of presentation are you looking for the system to reproduce?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

I'm almost certainly going for the Tannoy Mercury V1s for the girlfriends lounge, as (a) they were recommended in the whathifi review and (b) they are available for a few notes above the standard £300 selling price of the M38 with standard speakers - hifix are doing this combo for £308 so I have little to lose. But if you already have the M38 then you may want to go for slightly better speakers depending on your budget, location, room acoustics and how you intend to listen to it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts