• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Question Speakers. Can you identify them?

Al ears

Looking at those drivers and the lack of markings they are probably a self-build of some type.
Although it's odd they do seem to have a serial number, does the other speaker have the same number on the binding posts?

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
2 pairs of terminals with poor binding posts between them and a serial number. Not a self build. Driver doesn't look decent enough to spend time to money to do it. How do they sound OP? They do looo like mini monitors

Potter

Jan 23, 2020
2 pairs of terminals with poor binding posts between them and a serial number. Not a self build. Driver doesn't look decent enough to spend time to money to do it. How do they sound OP? They do looo like mini monitors
I think they sound good bass is decent highs are clean. I took off the back terminal plate to see if there were makings inside but I could not see any. You think the woofer looks poor? It's got kinda kevlar weave to it thought that might be good? It's a wood box NOT MDF I'm stumped. TBH

Potter

Jan 23, 2020
Ohhhhh and the serial numbers are sequential 05400 and 05401

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
One thing that strikes me is that they dont have usual for small cheap speakers grille fixing ports. Wood and Vifa units are good signs

millennia_one

Sep 1, 2014
they look like, old sony/technics speakers that where sold back in the day with there more expensive midi systems. Don't quote me on that though

Won't be denon as mission had that contract

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts