Speaker pair for onkyo a9030

poriya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone
I recently bought a stereo onkyo amplifier (a9030), my question is, is it waste of money if i buy a speaker like kef r300 to pair with it? Or there is no difference in sound quality when you pair it with 400$ speakers?
Thank you in advance.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I think the speakers and amp make the most difference in a system.

What speakers do you currently use, what do you want to improve, how big is your room and where are you position the speakers (stands or a shelf etc)

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
My system is about £4000 and my Speaker's are £600 i probably should be looking at Speaker's around £2500 but I'm happy at the moment.it all about what sounds good to you.demo some Speaker's with your amp see how it sounds

poriya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for reply
I currently use an old speaker, i should definitely change the speaker. Because of limited budget i decided to first buy amp then speaker finally a dac. My room is about 5*5 meters.i put them in stand 1m height. 50 cm from the wall

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Plenty of examples of expensive speakers being driven by cheap amps or vice versa at shows to reportedly very good effect good effect.

Micromega Myamp/Focal Utopia ... QAcoustic 3020/Arcam A49 are just two examples.

Over at PFM one guy uses an expensive Turntable and Naim system with Acoustic energy 3series stand mounts.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts