Speaker for Nait 5i?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
i agree and my reply does need this caveat - although in relative terms even with the Arcam the Neat speakers were much smoother than the Proac Tablette Signatures which still thought bright to listen to. my reply is only of minor help if any and a demo is the right move here.

Without question, PMC DB1S. fabulous with most Naim products. In fact, just fabulous...
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

So do the Superchargers let you hear what the source system is really like or do they just impose character? It sounds like a hifi "zoom".

A

Anonymous

PMCs look good, but are expensive, and my room dictates for something smaller than the C2.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
igglebert:So do the Superchargers let you hear what the source system is really like

Yes.

igglebert:or do they just impose character?

No. Mind you, that's the 'fun listening' configuration - of course for testing purposes any amplifier is connected direct to the speakers.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
cyber:PMCs look good, but are expensive, and my room dictates for something smaller than the C2.

Your C2s are £2000 speakers and the PMC DB1i are about £1000. (And are small stand-mount designs.)

What is the budget and how small do you need the speakers to be?

[That's spooky. 'Cyber' and the OP both have Kudos C2s that are too big for their rooms.]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts