Speaker damage

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
The last couple of days i've noticed a change in the sound from the main speakers in my cinema set up. Voices sound like they "vibrating" and the sound seems dull and dead. Seems like i'm listening in a cave or tin can, almost "nasal" sounding.

Have i damaged the tweeters?

John Duncan

Maybe, though I think it unlikely (though I know you like to give it some welly
emotion-5.gif
).

Are all the bolts holding the drivers securely in place? They can work loose...

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys. I'm going to "strip" my system this weekend and check and clean. This morning i noticed a trail of ants coming from the back of my cabinets, lets hope they didn't get into speakers cabinets.

Andy H

Nov 14, 2007
Visit site
Charl:
Thanks guys. I'm going to "strip" my system this weekend and check and clean. This morning i noticed a trail of ants coming from the back of my cabinets, lets hope they didn't get into speakers cabinets.

Adam & the Ants Ant music then.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

'Don't trod on ant - he's done nothing to you, there might come a day when he's treading on you!!'

Killed any insects lately Charl???

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

Cofnchtr:Hi, 'Don't trod on ant - he's done nothing to you, there might come a day when he's treading on you!!' Killed any insects lately Charl??? Cheers, Cofnchtr.

Our ants aren't very musical here in Africa so by the weekend they will be dead. I prefer killing bigger stuff but the ants have treaded in an area they're not welcome.

My new cinema room will not include heads of dead animals so my new pics should be more bunny hugger friendly.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Maybe, though I think it unlikely (though I know you like to give it some welly
emotion-5.gif
).

Didn't realize i played it that loud JD...
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts