Speaker advice wanted

Tomcat

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone I am new to the forum but really need some advice. I am living in south west China where there is a distinct lack of real hifi stores. I am going to buy either a Marantz PM6005 or Yamaha AS500 amplifier and my choice of speakers are either Mission MX5, Klipsch RF52 or Dali Zensor 7. I am going to have to buy unheard probably due to the lack of retailers here. Musical tastes are country, laid back jazz, some rock, in that order. Any thoughts or alternative advice would be welcome, budget of £1200.

rainsoothe

hi. First of all, Marantz PM6005 + Dali Zensor 3 is a very good combo, especially for the music you're listening. Don't know about the Zensor 7.

IMPORTANT: What's your room size? You might not need floorstanders. Also, what are you going to be using as a source?

Other recommendations are XTZ A100D3 (amp) + XTZ 93.23 MK II (speakers). You can order online and return after a trial period if you don't like them, but they're much much better then Marantz + Dali. Also Quad Vena + Q Acoustics 2050i.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts